Pages

Sunday 5 May 2019

Carector derscition

Pig the pug’s skin is all wrinkly. His snout isn’t to be seen. his eyes are bulging red looking in both directions. He is big and his legs are small how does hold his wait I don’t know.

Pig is the centre attention and hogs the spotlight. He always tries to get what he wants. He is mean and selfish, with his toxic tongue. He will never share with anyone but himself. In the end, he always gets what he deserves, and that’s a trip to the hospital to get patched up.

When pig wants centre attention he takes it from Trevor leaving Trevor with nothing. Pigs selfishness makes everyone around him sad because he is only caring about himself and not others. when pig shoves Trevor into his Trevor's rocket the consequence is that the rocket will fall and hurt someone.

Pigs room is a dump there are clothes on the curtains and stains on the walls. Bugs crawling around the floor and over food scraps, The mattress is half on the floor and the sheets hanging over the door. Broken glass on the bedside table and the light bulb hanging by a wire. His toys are stacked in a corner behind mouse traps to keep them safe.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there samuel My name is Jonathon I am a year 6 from yaldhurst model school.I love that you have used lots of good describing words to describe this character but you just get straight into the main thing and I dont have much of a clue could you tell me more about it.
    yours sincerly Jonathon.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.