Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

Mothers Day character Description

Mothers Day character Description

WALT:
  • Write a Character description
  • Use ‘show not tell’ in our writing

In class we had to wright a poem about our Mother or a special women in our life for mothers day ad below is the poem I wrote for my Mother.

You are my mum and will always be
I just hope that you will stay with me
You are great and that makes me pleased
Can you just continue please
I love you and that is all
Because you are better than them all

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.