Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2019

The Boing Boing Egg

The Boing Boing Egg

WALT...
- I am learning to conduct a fair test with a range of variables

We were put into groups of ether two or three people and find an experiment to show what we have learnt about fair testing. When we found an experiment we all agreed on we found the materials we needed to conduct the experiment. Once we did the experiment and had all our data we had to put it on a board showing what we did to do it. It was fun and challenging trying to count how many times the egg bounces.

Next Steps: Find a better surface to show how the egg bounces
What I Enjoyed: Bouncing the eggs that had been socking in vinegar for 4 days
What I Found Challenging: Gluing everything onto the board.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam,
    I really like the way that you explain to us about what you have enjoyed, the next step and what you found out it challenging. I also like the way that you design some pictures on your board and it made it really cool. Keep up the great work. I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.