Pages

Monday 17 September 2018

The killer babysitter

The killer babysitter

Blop blop” went my tears hitting the cold hard wooden floor, I was in a pitch black room the lights were flickering. My mum was going out, “ding-dong”, “oh know that the baby sitter”. I jump to the door click there's know way i'm going out there not as long as she's here. I sat in the corner next to a crack in the floor I looked down to see a cloaked man with a long stick with a sharp stone on  the end. After thinking I realised who it was I boarded up the door this was the end.

3 comments:

  1. Woah, this story gave me the chills! You clear description made me feel as though I was in the room with the character. Amazing...
    I wonder if somehow you could put a twist into the story. I'm wondering if he is a killer of people or another type of killer... maybe you could use a different word that would add some mystery...? Like the "cold blooded" babysitter. Then maybe he could actually be a reptile? I'm not sure. Have you read many stories that have that kind of twist?
    Look forward to hearing from you!
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done Sam. I like the Description of the "Babysitter" and the weapon.
    This reminds me of when a bee tried to MURDER ME!. Can you add more capital letters really wonder what will happen to the character. I look forward to reading the rest of this. Bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Teeny,
      and one thing how does that remind you of a bee trying to murder you.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.